* Data displayed corresponds to the sector Construction since the information at lower levels of disaggregation is not available.
In the third quarter of 2022, Construction recorded a gross domestic product of $2.07T MX, evidencing an increase of 0.24% compared to the previous quarter and an increase of 10.4% compared to the same period of the previous year.
* Current values, at current prices, base year 2013. Excludes taxes on products.
According to dato from Economic Census 2014, Land Subdivision had a total of 1,087 economic units and the municipalities with the highest number of economic units were Tuxtla Gutiérrez (47), Monterrey (43), and León (39)
Total income eached $16.7B MX and the municipalities with the highest income were Hermosillo ($1.11B MX), Querétaro ($976M MX), and Puebla ($957M MX).
Total expenditures were $11.9B MX and the municipalities with the highest expenditures were Hermosillo ($892M MX), Puebla ($775M MX), and Querétaro ($597M MX).
On the other hand, in 2014 there were 32460 employees dependent on economic units and the municipalities with the highest number of employees were Querétaro (2.09k), Hermosillo (1.64k), and Guadalajara (1.44k).
* Any inconsistency between the data at the state and municipal level is due to the anonymization methodologies applied to the data, also municipalities not shown in the visualization have been anonymized.
The visualization shows the number of economic units in Land Subdivision according to the number of employees.
According to DENUE data published in May 2022, 954 companies with 0 to 10 employees were registered (2 companies less than the previous period). In the same period, 752 companies with 11 to 50 employees were registered (1 companies less than the previous period).
118 companies with 51 to 100 employees were registered in 2022 (3 companies less than the previous period). Likewise, 81 companies with more than 101 employees were registered (equal number of companies as the previous period).
In the period January to September 2022, FDI from Land Subdivision was US$7.21M, distributed in equity Capital (Confidential), inter-company debts (Confidential), and reinvestment of earnings (Confidential).
Since January 1999 to September 2022, the accumulated amount of FDI in Land Subdivision was US$838M, distributed in equity Capital (US$666M), reinvestment of earnings (US$181M), and inter-company debts (-US$8.52M).
* Confidential data is not shown in the chart (see information icon in the section).
* Due to the confidentiality of the data, the annual breakdown by type of investment does not show inter-company debts and reinvestment of earnings.